Friday, October 26, 2018

I will redesign your powerpoint presentation

I will redesign your powerpoint presentation












About:

Excellent, Simple & Easy Work !!

Get PowerPoint Presentations Video Presentations as you need. I have 2 year experience for making:

PowerPoint Presentation
Service i offer:

  • Creating new presentation

  • Improving existing PowerPoint Presentations

  • Adding Animations, graphs , charts and cool designs.

Logo


Video Presentation


Booklets


for Company / Organization

#All my PowerPoint Presentation will be according to your logo and business needs and will help you to attract your audience in much effective way.

I will also add transitions and animations free of cost. 

I can convert the same project that we do on PowerPoint and PDF format into Video Format (1080p).

Feel free to talk :)

You will be satisfied with my work.

100% refund if not up to standard

Thank You!

#IMPORTANT:

You have to provide all the necessary details or content  which you want to place in the Presentation (You provide the text and leave the rest to me) you can tell me what kind of theme you like or I will create it for you.

Reviews


scottmorenbrown:Good work!

pranayrokade361:Thank you so much for your feedback. We will do our best to improve the quality of our service to meed and go beyond your expectation.

angelingram:Seller was very easy to work with. Final product was great!

kimishad:Outstanding Experience!

pranayrokade361:Great Experience..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment