Friday, October 26, 2018

I will design presentation in canva

I will design presentation in canva












About:

Looking For Presentation In Canva?Then You Are On Right Gig!

In This Gig I Will Design Your Creative Stylish PresentationIn Canva So You Can Use Them Over And Over.

What You Will Get :

  • Presentation Of 10 Slide With Unique Creative Style 
  • Editable File + PDF File 

What I Need To Get Start :

  • Color Guidelines 
  • Content 
  • Logo
  • Images! 

If You Have Any Question Feel Free To Contact Me Anytime :-)

Cheers! 
JustGeek

Reviews


datruth1144:Great gig! Very fast with amazing quality of work! Will return soon.

justgeek:Outstanding Experiences!

amamujee:I thought he was responsive and worked hard. \n\nI was not happy with the overall quality of the deliverable or his attention to detail. There were a number of occasions where I listed out detailed feedback which was only partially executed. The overall attention to detail in table layout, and text and image sizing and alignment needed improving.

justgeek:The Buyer Place a Order For 20 Slide..Later...there are 27 Slide in the documents..\n\nI Did My Best...

fashioncult:Very knowledgeable and ready to work! Strong and fast delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment