Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will design a compelling powerpoint presentation

I will design a compelling powerpoint presentation












About:

I'm a PowerPoint presentation designer and I can help you to create engaging and compelling PowerPoint presentation.

So you have to send me whatever you have/want on every slide or just instructions for every slide. I will redesign it + make it a branded powerpoint presentation, Size, color, image, ratio and other related things will be changed or adapted as you want. Don't love the design? I provide full refund if not satisfied. So, no worries!

Why you must choose us ?
- Our experienced more than 8 years in the world of design
- We give more professional design
- We give guarantee if it does not receive satisfaction
- Fast working
- 24 hours available*

How to order to us :
- Contact me first
- Type of your presentation (4:3 or 16:9)
- Type of colour (Dark or Light)
- Type of font (Mac or Custom)
- And additional needs from you

If you have a presentation and need to enhance it, just let us know, and we’ll made it better.


I am open for custom offer if you wish. Leave a message for custom offer.
Hope we will work together.

Reviews


jennifermill400:Judie was quick in her communication and completed the job quickly.

judiedesigns:Thank you and looking forward to working with you

ww334551:Seller was fast, they did everything I asked them to do in the powerpoint. And their design was better than I would have created myself.

judiedesigns:great working with you

innovationplay:yay yay yay yay


No comments:

Post a Comment