Friday, October 26, 2018

I will research and design 10 slides

I will research and design 10 slides












About:

A good power point presentation Captivates, Informs, Motivate and Inspires your audience. That is exactly what i offer. I am a level 2 seller with great rating. I will create a high-quality power point that will get your audience off their feet.With my years of experience in graphics design, and power point Presentations & Infographics creation i deliver power point presentations with great concepts, unique background, graphics transitions and animations.
I also convert your power point to PDF format for free.
On request, I do attach audio and video file as well as background music to give your presentation that unique touch.
I also do, and synchronize voice narration for clients that need this feature.
Perhaps, you want to upload your presentation to video sites like YouTube, that will be taken care of as I will convert your presentation to HD  or web quality video.  I visualize your presentation with relevant images and graphics.

$5 for 10 slides presentation
$10 for up to 20 slides
$15 for up to 30 slide
additional $5 for each 10 slides
 


.

Reviews


jlopes5000:awesome job

sonstar:Best seller on Fiverr.

writerjet:Thanks for the opportunity

luisismoney:Great job.. A complicated theme written simple..

writerjet:Nice working with you


No comments:

Post a Comment