Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will design modern and professional presentation folder

I will design modern and professional presentation folder












About:

I will create professional presentation folder  as you need  
I will give you format as you need like JPEG, PNG, AI, PDF, and PSD as per package...



  • Also Inside design will be provided 
  • Print Ready
  • Source File
  • High Resolution - 300 dpi

  •  Contact me:
    If you have any questions before you purchase Then Feel free to get in touch anytime!
  • Reviews


    nauticaldental:Great Job!!

    cyberhighh:Thank you so much!

    johandimension:yes, everything was perfect, and fast

    cyberhighh:Thank you so much! hope we will work again in future :)

    rasta254:Second time I've used her and she was fantastic


    No comments:

    Post a Comment