Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will design a professional prezi presentation or powerpoint,

I will design a professional prezi presentation or powerpoint,












About:

Do you have a PowerPoint that needs to be redesigned? Do you have a PowerPoint that would look better in Prezi? Maybe you have some great content, but need some help developing it into a presentation? Do you need eye catching, Professional Infographics?  I'm your guy!

i've been through a lot of training on how to design beautiful and functional presentations. While I prefer Prezi for it's flexibility and it's typically more beautiful output, I am experienced and happy to design PowerPoint and Infographics as well!


I'm going to offer you following features:



 Best Communicating Slides with Observers
 New Fresh Theme According to Materials
 Editing & Modification facilities
 Decent & Attractive Slides
 Viewer's Choice
 Use of Animations
 Unique & Colorful Themes
 Professional Presentations
 Use of Your Company Logo
 Infographics Design
 Use of Header & Footer
 Color Variation

If you need a presentation in LESS than 24hrs contact me.

For content creation, contact me to discuss pricing. 

NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACING ORDER FOR PRICE NEGOTIATION 

Reviews


maryfcamacho:prezi was needed for internal comms

xentaurus:Thanks :)

niallcurran:Seller was responsive but lacked any input.\n\nI had requested a freshen up of my existing Prezi but the delivered article is way less polished and not suitable for my target audience.\n\nThe quality of the imagery is poor. I had provided quality images for the presentation which are all grainy for example reflect badly on the company if I were to use.

xentaurus:Hopefully You'll be happy.... It's Prezi Next style after each Topic it zoom back to main Template..... Thanks by the way...!

palomaweyll:Seller was amazing and had lots of patience with changes. Great communication, fast I highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment