Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will develop elearning and mlearning course

I will develop elearning and mlearning course












About:

I have a experience in ELearning and Graphic Design. I am involved in all stages of an eLearning program development - storyboarding, user interface (UI), user experience (UX). I have done development of an eLearning program development - storyboarding, multimedia asset development, user interface (UI), user experience (UX), content development, software simulation, responsive eLearning, Video Interactive and SCORM packaging.

Provided by me: Storyboard, Defining objectives and goal, storylines, Icons, HTML 5 and SCORM packages, Tested, Quizzes, Tracking

Skills:
Adobe Captivate, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Flash, Articulate storyline Camtasia, Lectora, Adobe Acrobat.

Reviews


nicolenewtohr:Outstanding experience.

kinduz:Very helpful and supportive client. Will sure work again.

mmanns:The project turned out better than expected. Seller was quite knowledgeable of what needed to be done and how best to complete the project. I hope to work with this seller again.

kinduz:Awesome client to work with, very patient and helpful. Will surely work with the client.

embraceburke:once again another good job


No comments:

Post a Comment