Friday, October 26, 2018

I will do arabic calligraphy work

I will do arabic calligraphy work












About:

Hello friends

My name is yassine

I will write 4 words you want in Arabic calligraphy .

For best results, give me reference images and all details you need . Only with a clear instruction I can match your idea .

Please specify a color theme or any other things

· I have 3 kind of packages( 5$ / 15$ / 25$ ), read what they include and if you need more add the extras on the check out page .


what you will get for 5$

  • Write the word you want in the beautiful Arabic calligraphy.
  • Also can do the color(s) you want.
  • Output will be inhigh resolution 300dpi.
  • output format: JPEG,PNG,PDF.PSD
  • you will receive abeautiful gift withthe final work
  • 5 free revisions


100% Satisfaction

I am looking forward to do my best and quality service for you.

if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

regards

Reviews


nadzirahrah:Yassine delivered on time \u0026 the artwork looks perfect! Thank you for your time \u0026 I look forward to working with you again :D

yassine45:outstanding experience

essedex:excellent work! very understanding and easy to work with

serendipityrose:Exceptional work! Very beautifully done.\nDefinitely recommend.

yassine45:outstanding experience , wish you all the best good luck with the rest


No comments:

Post a Comment