Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will create impressive powerpoint presentation designs in 12hrs

I will create impressive powerpoint presentation designs in 12hrs












About:

Hi, I am bot_vfx and I will deliver your PPT work within 12 hours

Please see samples of my work here:

PDF: https://goo.gl/mjWf4N

IMG: https://goo.gl/LKmKXM

Are you looking for a Professional PowerPoint Presentations for your business, website, charity, products, proposal, e-book or anything else? This is the place!

 

If you looking to create a new presentation or you want to redesign your current presentation into a professional modern design.

All you need to do is send me the content of your presentation, I'll analyze the goal, designs & then implement the concept best suited for you.

 

Why work with us?

1.    I provide extra fast delivery in just 12hrs.

2.    Our process is fast and convenient. 

3.    You’ll be working with high level skilled designers who is an expert        in Powerpoint, Photoshop and Illustrator,.. and I am very professional to work with.

4.    I am available 24/7

5.    You will get a professional, High quality and branded Powerpoint Presentation.

 

 

Final Files - PDF & PPTX Editable Source File (Completely Bespoke Set Of Master Slides)

 

PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERN AND OR QUESTION ABOUT THIS GIG.

 

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


allaidr:The seller was flexible with modifications. She/he delivered my order on time and in good quality. My expectation was meet completely. Surely, I will be back with my orders in a future to this seller. \n\n

bot_vfx:Happy you love the powerpoint presentation template we created for you.

tinymite:This was the second time using this designer. The first version was not quite what we wanted, but they worked with us until we got exactly what we needed. I will use again soon!

bot_vfx:Amazing buyer, always committed to delivering the quality of work you need. Happy you love the PowerPoint presentation template we created for your Virtual Reality Pitch

ziadsobh713:amazing, recommend, quick, dont waste your time looking for someone else


No comments:

Post a Comment