Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will do a model comp card design

I will do a model comp card design












About:

Comp Card Design For Models, Actresses, And Singers,


Over 10 years of working with modeling agencies and doing comp cards. Choose Us now and Standout from the rest with a unique design from one of the best on fiverr. 

Get Your Breakthrough, in the industry using our model comp cards. I will design the comp card in any style that you want - Modern or Traditional styles for the artwork

I suggest using High Resolution Photos 
I will Do Touch up work as an Extra Cost, Please Look Below:

Get A Model portfolio Website, Designed by Me: Send Me Your Request. - hosting and domain is not included in price. i can help with that too.
See packages for best deal. 


ORDER NOW! 

Reviews


simplyjp:A great experience, my first time working with this seller and I was more than satisfied with the results.

alicelaura:Excellent work!!

alicelaura:Awesome experience!

dawnology:Awesome job as always!

sisterfriends:Amazing services per usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment