Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design a branded powerpoint presentation

I will design a branded powerpoint presentation












About:

You need someone who can help you present you ideas & words with a creative & captivating design?
You are just about to hire the right person for the right job! 

What do I offer?
  • A Premium Quality Presentation (ppt file)
  • Custome-designed color scheme & layout
  • A Free PDF 
  • High Resolution Images (for free, to add in your presentations!)
  • Express Delivery Available (3/6/12/24 hrs)
  • NEGOTIABLE PRICE. Easy on your pockets.
  • Modern Infographics, Animation & Design
  • Unlimited Revisions 

**I also design Business Reports/Financial reports , Financial Calenders**
Inbox before placing order to know about my availability


Start up or with an investment deck?
Talk about social cause?
Any topic?
I will make presentations as per your requirements with UNLIMITED REVISIONS.

Why Hire Me?
  • I am Microsoft & Adobe Certified.
  • Quality job in LOW RATES! Who wouldn't want that?
  • You'll get the same service 3x more the price elsewhere. Save your hard-earned money!
  • In this amazing price rates (that too are negotiable) I put in best of my creative abilities in my client's work.
The cornerstone of my success is that my clients should recommend me to more people.

Reviews


rickytann382:Great service and will definitely use again !!!

workoclock:Thank you so much! :)

skrane:Excellent - i recommend highly

workoclock:Thankyou so SO much! :)

arianne395:She is very flexible and willing to please her clients. The PowerPoint ​has some wow that I could not have done on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment