Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a 3d map for you

I will create a 3d map for you












About:

Hi! Welcome to my 3D MAP ordering page

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Container project.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.

*Due to the nature of 3D map projects, I just want to be sure that we are both on the same page as far as the project's requirements and deliverables.

The information provided by the client should include JPEG site plans or a Google Earth Satellite image of the site for proper project understanding.

Please CONTACT me before ordering my gig for correct pricing and deadlines, as each order will be customized depending on the complexity of the map to be created.

I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfying all your needs.


Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding my gig!

I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

Note:
The prices on my gig page are for a map the size of a neighborhood. For larger areas, the price will be subject to change, so please contact me before placing order

Reviews


lisabergsma497:Fantastic job as usual! Very high quality work and perfect communication. Highly recommended.

agvisualisation:Thank you! Working with you was a pleasure, once again!

lisabergsma497:Fantastic job. Very high quality service and excellent communication. Highly recommended.

agvisualisation:Thank you! Working with you is always such an amazing experience! I look forward to more!

vino_monkey:Thank you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment