Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will convert blog or article into slideshare presentation

I will convert blog or article into slideshare presentation












About:

I will convert your blog or article into a powerful professional presentation and share that in 8 plus PPT sharing portals, Google plus relevant community shares and in slideshare website.

Slideshare is acquired by LinkedIn, by its value. You blog or article will get more views by the professional slideshare network.

Features of this Gig:
Quality slides
Branding image - The slideshare URL will shown in the search results when someone search for the topic of the presentation
Quality shares - Share this PPT in high authority websites.
Quick indexing by the search engines - Backlinks will be live within 1-3 max days.

I am KevinMax with 450+ reviews and 70 plus quality reviews on slideshare creation GIG.

I also provide slideshare marketing. Speak with me for more opportunities.

Reviews


anthonyc:Great work, thanks!

kevinmax121:Professional buyer to work with!

donorbox:delivered as promised

kevinmax121:Very supportive buyer to work with!

omm_80:Deliver on time and provided what I was looking for. Great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment