Monday, July 30, 2018

I will draw nice hand drawn infographic diagrams or charts

I will draw nice hand drawn infographic diagrams or charts












About:

Are you looking for some simple & elegant charts or diagrams for your presentation, infographic, or demographic data? Let me visualize your data with some unique, simple hand drawn style diagrams or charts. Beautify them with color, or even add my hand drawing icons, cartoon characters, or stick figures with my gig extras. If my gig package doesn't meet what you need, drop me some message, so I can send you some custom offer right away. 


I am a professional Illustrator with 10+ years of experience working in digital art & animation industry; I am here to provide you the finest artworks.

Reviews


yegg13:Thank you again!

yegg13:Thank you again for the quick turnaround!

fvogelgesang:great job. looking forward to next time!

omarnordsve:very nice

strongkate:Amazing to work with - he produces wonderful infographic diagrams and delivers them with velocity!\n\nI will be back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment