Monday, July 30, 2018

I will repair broken link or fix typos. This is for small fixes on your 3 page PDF. (see extras for)

I will repair broken link or fix typos. This is for small fixes on your 3 page PDF. (see extras for)












About:

I will Edit any PDF Document, Make Changes, Fix Mistakes amp; More
IfneededI will even recreate your page to match!

This can be a lifesaver when you do not have the originals!

I Charge $5 Per Page Edit.

Just be sure to tell me what exactly youwant changed, replaced, or what links are no longer functioning.

I lookforwardto working with you!

For orders over 3 pages big, please contact me and i will send you a custom order!

Reviews


cabrillosam:Great communication \u0026 was very quick! Would use him again for any graphic design/PDF needs.

malibudude:I have used him before and totally happy with my continued business with him. I plan on using Mike for all my company needs. He has good instincts and follows direction perfect! Fast, good value, great attitude.

thehighestfive:Thanks Man, I appreciate it. Great to work with

chaudaryashiq:Excellent seller!!

ryobik:offered specific services that I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment