Friday, July 27, 2018

I will deliver you .png .jpg file with a beautiful and effective designed email template.

I will deliver you .png .jpg file with a beautiful and effective designed email template.












About:

I will design an effective email template design for your sales, promotion, or any other kind of advertising campaign. You have to send me creatives and/or instruction and i will sent you a high quality JPEG format of the email template design. I can also provide you a PSD file format. 

Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or suggestions.

Your positive feedback means a lot to me.

Thank You in advance!

Reviews


viteric:easy to communicate with and very responsive to my requests.

kunlenzo247:Awesome job as always, thank you. Will be back!

hardbodybarbie2:This worker was very professional, hard worker very respectful and really helpful, made sure the job was done correct very happy with work will use again and again

imagelock:An excellent performance work, outstanding communication and rapid fast delivery! I will rehire him again in future. Thanks

darlanjackson:Excellent quality of work. I really like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment