Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design your amazon ebc or amazon plus to boost your sales

I will design your amazon ebc or amazon plus to boost your sales












About:

------------------
Please, before buying a Gig, always contact me first to check the availability. Every project is different, let's discuss it first. It is free and quick. Thank you in advance.
------------------
After buying the Gig you will be asked if I am allowed to use paid stock images. If your answer will be "Yes", I will choose the images for the design, the work includes image searching on stock agencies, and photography editing (as needed). When the images and the design are approved, I will provide a list of links to images you need to buy and I place originals in the design. 
The entire content is provided by customer. No copy writing work will be done! 
 
I will design 2-3 versions. You choose one and we improve it making it best for your needs.

Examples:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Portable-Mini-Dehumidifier-Moisture-Absorber/dp/B077XL9CH5
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B016ZU8MKS/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_2_w
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carbzone-Low-Carb-Strawberry-Pack/dp/B016ZU8TK6/ref=lp_1788331031_1_10_a_it?srs=1788331031&ie=UTF8&qid=1529161053&sr=8-10

Reviews


chrischo715:highly recommended great experience 10000* stars

marinbulat:Chris is the customer I really love to work with. Calm, polite and professional communication. He helps me a lot with very good images, in high resolution. It is so easy to work with beautiful images. Thank you Chris.

chrischo715:Seller did a great job, worked through challenges and am pleased with finished product. Recommend and would use again.

marinbulat:I would like to thank Chris for this wonderful possibility to let me design his Amazon EBC page. It is so easy to do that when you have all the help from the customer, great product and great images and a friendly and wise communication.

ceaze21:Outstanding communication, work, service, etc. By far the easiest and best experience I've had on Fiverr. Do not hesistate to hire this freelancer. He will exceed your expectations from beginning to end. A++


No comments:

Post a Comment