Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a professional and creative PowerPoint presentation template

I will create a professional and creative PowerPoint presentation template












About:

Do you need a PowerPoint Presentation ? for your business, university class, charity, e-book, product or anything other engagement?

Do you need a fun/professional/Creative or simplistic Design?

Look no further, I have you covered like a good umbrella during rain!

  • I also offer team sharing where you can be apart of the process of bringing your vision exactly how you imagine
  • Final copy will be in PDF or PNG/JPG zip file format (if you are going to turn it into a video, presentation will be done in Microsoft PP.)

If it is needed within 12 hrs, just order for an extra, I deliver promptly with quality content, animations, and transitions

Reviews


blessed51:I received rave reviews on her creation of the powerpoint \u0026 newsletter I highly reccommend her I will definatily contact her for future projects.

flashforward18:Meet deadline

ab1kenobee:This PPTX Kinetic Text project was complex to communicate yet Leeci was persevering to understand the Work Order SCOPE through this Employer's VISION... and after several attempts... got it RIGHT... whereas quite a few other contractors either IGNORED Scope... or simply did NOT make the effort to comply with SCOPE. JOB WELL DONE, Leeci !!!

kreativleeci:Knows what he wants and communicate just that and was a pleasure to work with. Great work experience.

deeupwork:Always a pleasure to work with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment