Friday, July 27, 2018

I will design elegant professional slide deck for your presentation

I will design elegant professional slide deck for your presentation












About:

When you have a presentation due in 48 hours and you are too busy to prepare the slides, you probably feel like the loneliest person in the world. Don’t worry. I am here to elegantly prepare your slides at $5. I will craft 5 slides and deliver you within 48 hours with 2 revisions.

I have a range of packages to offer which you will find in the the comparison above.

I belong to the champion team of Techkriti Business Ideas 2014 and the global finalist team of GIST 2013.I also have experiences in developing slide decks for:

- Client pitching;

- Product portfolio;

- Business proposals;

- Business case solutions;

- Soft skills development programs.

Contact me about my previous works and experiences, and I will be responding in a jiffy!

Thank you.

Reviews


kerriaffronti:I truly appreciate Ishtiakc looking up specifically what my product was about and making recommendations. In my world of customer service, this going above and beyond is what makes a person/project stand out in this world of noise. Thank you so much for diving into the detail of what I am trying to communicate with my Pitch Deck. You are outstandin

ishtiakc:Thank you Kerri for your cordial understanding, consideration, and warmth - these have enabled and encouraged me to do the work better. Presentation needs sophistication, dedication, innovation, and - of course, the content knowledge. You have wonderfully supported me in this endeavor!

louie_slippers:Great experience. Always impressing, this is my third order and I will be buying again! Thanks heaps :-)

ishtiakc:It's been, honestly, a very very memorable experience working with you, louie_slippers. It means a lot. Thank you so much and I am certainly looking forward to working on future projects with you.

louie_slippers:Such a great piece of work! Easy to deal with and delivered for a great price on time with a polished piece of work!


No comments:

Post a Comment