Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design your powerpoint presentation slide 24hrs

I will design your powerpoint presentation slide 24hrs












About:

Are you looking for anIMPRESSIVE, HIGH-QUALITY PRESENTATIONthat willCAPTIVATE and INSPIREyour audience? Ok, I can design your PowerPoint Presentation slide.I have experienced in Powerpoint Designing 2 years offline but I am new in Fiverr.


What you will receive in my Gig:

  • Modify your old presentation;
  • Design great slides for your business;
  • Attractive Slides
  • Convert Powerpoint presentation to PDF.
  • Convert Powerpoint presentation inVIDEO PRESENTATION!


Why then should you work with me?

  • I will deliver a minimalist design
  • Fast delivery within 12hours is available
  • Unlimited Revisions + Money Back Guarantee
  • 100% Client Satisfaction

++Please visit this link to see my PowerPoint Project Videosgt;gt;https://goo.gl/7FcYZo


My other Designing Services:

  1. Leaflets/ Handouts
  2. Banners / Headers
  3. Invitation Cards
  4. Magazine covers, Book covers
  5. Flyer, Brochure

gt;gt; PleaseINBOX MEbefore confirming your order so that we can discuss more this.


Thank you

Minhazul Rony

Reviews


elainereedy:fast turn around and easy to work with.

jsrrony:friendly \u0026 helpful.. want to work again!

silvanaclark:He had a little difficulty understanding what I wanted, but it worked out.

jsrrony:friendly and helpful.

elainereedy:fast turn around and easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment