Friday, November 2, 2018

I will do stunning powerpoint slides

I will do stunning powerpoint slides












About:

With over 10 years of experience as a presentation designer, I worked for different companies around the world and I'm excited to bring this experience to your company. 

I do not only create an elegant looking presentation but I also  build a consistent design with cohesive flow of thoughts for the target audience to easily understand. This will be done by combining my talent and your expertise on the industry. During the process, I work closely with you to ensure that the final product meets your expectations. 

I always do my best to bring your project to life. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need help in creating/editing the following types of presentations:

e-Learning Modules
✓ Articulate Storyline
✓ Adobe Captivate
✓ Lectora

PowerPoint / Prezi
✓ Medical / Pharmaceutical presentations
✓ Business / Pitch decks / Sales Presentation
✓ Template design (Customized and fully editable)
✓ Webinars

Graphic Design
✓ Medical Illustrations
✓ Icons
✓ Corporate bundle (stationary, business card, stickers, envelopes, etc)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment