Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I will design your pitch deck on canva by a real entrepreneur

I will design your pitch deck on canva by a real entrepreneur












About:

Looking for help with your Pitch Deck from an award-winning entrepreneur? You have found the right one. 

I have created a pitch deck before during my Masters in Entrepreneurship at UCL and won a number of awards. I have received training from the best mentors in London's start-up world and hope you can see that through the quality of my work.

To present your idea, I will be using Canva to create a stylish presentation for you. 

What should you expect?

  • Your Pitch Deck presented in a consistent template
  • PDF file 

What do I need from you?

  • Colour Guidelines 
  • Content 
  • Logo
  • Images! 

Please contact me if you have any questions. I am also happy to customise the order for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Bella

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment