Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will design branded and professional powerpoint presentation

I will design branded and professional powerpoint presentation












About:

I will create branded, modern and professional PowerPoint for you.

The price of the presentation is determined individually, depending on the size of presentation and complexity of the contents. Make an inquiry and I will provide an estimate promptly. I often do discounts!

The design will be done in accordance with your requirements and your corporate style. Strict confidentiality approach towards any kind of data provided, usage of high quality images, elements, icons, modern infographics and layouts, completely personalized approach.

I work on basis of provided materials/drafts, redesign existing poorly arranged presentations, etc.
File Format
  • PDF or PPT

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment