Friday, November 2, 2018

I will design elegant powerpoint slides for you and also convert it into video format

I will design elegant powerpoint slides for you and also convert it into video format












About:

I am a professional presentation designer. I can create attractive slides with perfect formatting with transitions and animations with template that matches your business theme. I'll also

  • Provide content relevant to slides/topic
  • Create slideshow for your presentation
  • Add audio to your presentation and Convert your presentation into video format (Mp4) (for extra $10)

according to the package you select.

Just give all the contents and important graphics that should be included in the presentation slides(it can be rough material), first i'll provide you sample templates and after your selection i'll create a professional and attractive presentation for you.

Reviews


danielsmith34:Very good and delivered what she said. Recommended.

dexterous_fh:Good experience!!

umair_nasir:She is so responsive and quick. I would love to work with her again and again.

dexterous_fh:Its pleasure to work with Umair. He is so professional. Looking forward for long term working relationship. Thank you.

markellwood:Farah provided outstanding service. She was able to create a video slide show that exactly met my specifications. And she responded very quickly to a couple of technical suggestions that made the product even better. I would definitely hire her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment