Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will design outstanding powerpoint presentations

I will design outstanding powerpoint presentations












About:

♢♢♢---------ALWAYS AVAILIBLE FOR ORDERS---------♢♢♢

Welcome to My Gig:

I will create and design Outstanding and amazing presentations for you 

My work will Include the following Features

  • I will Design and recreate your powerpoint presentations
  • I will include  eye-catching and high quality Graphics 
  • I will include animations and transitions to make it Eyecatching
  • I will include icons and vector images in your presentations
  • I will Add Sound and Music to your power point presentations
  • I will include your logo ,infographics, brochures and flyers to your presentation

Moreover

  • Converting ppt to pdf,  Converting pdf to ppt, Converting to  mpeg/mp4
  • converting ppt to images ,vector form
  • Converting ppt to slideshow
  • Extracting data from powerpoint 
  • Extracting data from website to powerpoint

I will make a Wow Slides Presentation for you !!


I will need content for designing the presentations so you have to just provide me the content

My First Priority is to satisify My buyers by delivering them Fast and quickly with  as much revisions as they request.

If you need any samples please  feel free to Inbox me

Thanks for Visiting My Gig

Reviews


marcelalberts:Another awesome PowerPoint delivery - great selller and very helpfull!

ali_scientist:Outstanding Experience

msiddoics:Great work by Ali. Made lot of reviews.

ali_scientist:Outstanding Experience

dynalim:Expecting to see something better than what was delivered to me. Quite disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment