Friday, November 2, 2018

I will create an engaging powerpoint pitch deck for you

I will create an engaging powerpoint pitch deck for you












About:

If you are looking to raise some funds using a pitch deck and at the same time educate and add value to your investor. You're at the right place.

A pitch deck in my opinion should be should be captivating, graphically supreme, and at the same time be informational. The slide space should be maximized, and believe me “this approach works wonders”.

  • Writing a brief proposal on your requirement and getting approval for the list of slides in advance.
  • Creating a custom PowerPoint template for the pitch deck design to suit your requirement.
  • Conducting research on business / finance related topics if required within the scope of the pitch deck and briefing you on contents.
  • Creating and presentation of graphs and charts where appropriate.

I offer a completely consultative and constructive approach. I also will offer you revisions till you are satisfied.

I’d love to discuss the project. Please initiate a discussion and I will be with you shortly.

Yours sincerely,

AD.

Reviews


sadeep101:Great work, Delivered on time. Coming back for more jobs

hoswald77:This seller works hard to deliver exactly what the customer desires. It was a pleasure doing business with this person.

ad_insight:Pleasing experience.

angelica_awesco:Seller was beyond accomodating, very knowledgeable and eager to learn more about my business prospect in order to deliver stellar work. I really appreciated the valuable input in terms of questions and true input into the business plan. Seller is a pleasure to work with and and super customer-oriented!

tracymendoza:AD was great to work with!! I look forward to working with him again in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment