Monday, November 5, 2018

I will design customize presentation templates for you

I will design customize presentation templates for you












About:

About This Gig

I will design your ordinary PowerPoint presentation or from your draft text, graphics, image/illustration you provide and you will get an Outstanding brand new slide with full color, fully editable, iconic, professional and fresh look.
I will design an Eye catching and amazing PowerPoint Presentation.
What are the Features of my Gig?

-Design for every customers based on their Branding Design.
- I add Images without extra cost.
-I make Elegant Design
-Unique and creative concepts high quality graphics

- $5 (Basic gig) gt; for every 5 slides

- $10 for Create Infographics gt; for every 5 points

- One time revision only (add an additional revision for more revision)

Reviews


michael_iq_42:Quick in delivery and friendly and accurate in doing revisions. I expected a set of powerpoint master slides (technically), which i did not get, but i can live with that. Thanks so much again.

asknorm:Easy and she made the revisions. She also surprised me with her generosity,\n\n

sana75:Thank you so much. wish to work with you again

saradrudi:Great talent graphic! Fast and very professional. For sure I will use again her services. The presentation that she delivered was better than my expectation.\nGreat Job! \n

sana75:Thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment