Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will develop elearning courses using articulate storyline

I will develop elearning courses using articulate storyline












About:

*** Please, don't ask me to design. Only contact me if you have your design ready. ***

I'm an experienced Elearning course developer with 4+ years of experience. I can start from a scratch or from your PowerPoint/Prezi presentation. I can build an entire course that you'll be proud of with interactivity, animations, quizzes etc.

So what will you get for the basic $10?
  • 5 simple slides development.
  • Add any visuals you provide.
  • Output in SCORM/HTML5/Flash
  • 2 Revisions.

If you need a customized template or somewhat complex work, please contact me before ordering. You can ask any question anytime. I'll be in touch very soon.

Reviews


klegrant:very good service\n\n

bijitplus:Outstanding Experience!

klegrant:Excellent creator of some quite complex interactivity and willing to troubleshoot until the final output is just as you wish. Recommended unconditionally

klegrant:very good service\n\n

bijitplus:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment