Monday, July 2, 2018

I will create a power point presentation PPT for you

I will create a power point presentation PPT for you












About:

I will create and Design Modern PowerPoint Presentations for:

-Business Proposals
-Seminars
-Advertising your company or organization
-Charity proposal
-Products and services
- ... for everything!

IMPORTANT:

You have to provide all the necessarydetails or contentwhich you want to place in the Presentation (You provide thetextand leave the rest to me)you can tell me what kind ofthemeyou like or I will create it for you.

I can do:
*Powerpoint creation /design
*Powerpoint editing
*Video presentation and editing
*Any format delivery

I can convert the same project that we do onPowerpointandPDFformat intoVideoFormat.

------------24 hour EXPRESS Service available -------------

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING, feel FREE to message me anytime.

Reviews


madhurkakkar:The work done was as per expectations

carlosnavarrohz:Es la segunda vez que le solicito a Mariana un trabajo, ahora fue una presentación, la cual quedó muy bien, con excelente diseño, colores y formato que requería.\nLa recomiendo mucho.

carlosnavarrohz:Excelente diseño y creatividad! Muy satisfecho con su trabajo. Le mandaré más requerimientos!\nSaludos!

rinconmariana:Muy buena experiencia. Estaré pendiente y complacida de atender nuevas órdenes.

star8plus:Amazing and great quality work. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment