Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will creat awesome high quality product line sheet,info sheet,pdf presentation etc

I will creat awesome high quality product line sheet,info sheet,pdf presentation etc












About:

Hi I am Aron 

and here is portfolio link

https://www.flickr.com/photos/afahdaron/albums

you check before placing order..

I will create a   LINE SHEET or  PDF Presentations  FOR YOUR BUSINESS  as Your Needs. 

  • Cute
  • Beautiful 
  • Modern layouts
  • Colour full or  Black Whites

i can working also  in 

  1. Power point
  2. Adobe Ilistrator
  3. Adobe Photoshop
  4. Adode in Design  &
  5. Corel Draw x7 (optional)

NOTE:

  • You can choose gig packs and extra as your need if your work up to given packs then you can deal and feel free to ask any question.
  • This gig is only for making line sheet not for photo editing. If You want any editing then need extra
  •  A must for me is a clear understanding of what you are after, if you are unsure please contact me first.

Thanks 

Afaddaron

 

Reviews


kidfresh101:Great person to work with. I will definitely use again in the futures awesome service

afahdaron:Thank you dear!

charlieware:Always delivers

afahdaron:Thanks dear!

sheastamper:was awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment