Monday, July 2, 2018

I will create a investor pitch deck for your startup

I will create a investor pitch deck for your startup












About:

I will design a clean pitch deck for your startup, which can help you raise investment.

I will cover the topics in a format that strikes investors, starting with the problem statement, followed on by the solution, and our USP, presenting to them the product then, with special features highlighted, and coming to the market size, and business model of our startup

After that we go on to compare the competition in the market, and how are we going to differ, or advantages we have over them. Later on we move to the finances the startup is looking to raise, along with a brief of where the money is going to flow. 

I am always focussed on the content, and how to convey what you have to say, in a much more impactful way. I work on a philosophy of 'less is more', and mostly downsize the material you provide, removing any clutter, putting ahead only things that matter! 

I will make sure it matches your startup's theme and visual identity, and will create the company's tone of reference, if you don't one yet.


Reviews


dibiancajoseph:Best in the business and on fiverr!!

ankitjain15:Working with Joe is always a pleasure! Very understanding, accommodating and appreciative buyer!

dibiancajoseph:Best person in his sector!!

ankitjain15:Outstanding Experience!

magalibraff:Great work ! Super happy about the communication, your work and delivery schedule! I will definitely contact you back. Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment