Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I will create a basic, professional presentation with the information and pictures you provide.

I will create a basic, professional presentation with the information and pictures you provide.












About:

If you need help creating a Google Slides or PowerPoint presentation, look no further! With the information and pictures you provide, I will create a professional, clean, and vibrant 10 slide presentation.

Simply specify what type of presentation theme you would like, color scheme, slide animations, etc., and I will work quickly, and diligently to meet your presenting needs!

Both Google and Microsoft have a wide selection of themes available, and I will work to ensure the final presentation meets your standard of excellence. Or, I can create a custom theme to your liking. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment