Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I will design meaningful inforaphics with your concept

I will design meaningful inforaphics with your concept












About:

I will make a meaningful infographics for your business with one gig. The designs will be in high quality and best creative design. Ensure your satisfaction is my service slogan.

I will provide you with one gig, vector object for editing in future. Professional and unique. Colorful visual graphics of your business data amp; statistics or anything else. For your small business or industry. I can use images for your design if required. I will provide all size resolutions available A4, A3, A2 web quality or custom size. Unlimited revisions included. You will have JPG, PNG, AI, EPS, PDF and PSD. Feel free to ask question.


What I need to start your project

1. Your infographics name or your company name.

2. Please send me your exiting infographics as an example or a web link.

3. Send me full package of your design.

4. If possible send me a short description about your services and about your company or business (That can help to make your design outstanding and more meaningful)

You may like to order me now...

Reviews


tbazin:I would absolutely recommend this seller. She is great at her job. Thank you

deanneaharris:Outstanding experience!!! I feel lucky to work with the buyer...:)

tbazin:I had a wonderful experience working with Deanne. I will be working with her again.

deanneaharris:Very friendly buyer. I feel lucky to work with him. It was ousting experience.

tbazin:I would absolutely recommend this seller. She is great at her job. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment