Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will add color and shadows to your drawings

I will add color and shadows to your drawings












About:

I will add color and shadows to your drawings to give it a realistic appearance. You choose the style you need whether it's for a commercial use of the drawing or a professional touch for presentations.

Reviews


marshka:awesome job

malipz:Great customer, clear instructions.\n\nThanks!

andrewblee:Good work from Maria. For this task it was more difficult to describe exactly what I wanted. However, I can't fault Maria's work. She did all that I asked to a professional standard.

malipz:Excellent customer! Communicative and understanding. The work had corrections and I had some issues, but the customer is very patient and understands the situations. \r\n\r\nThank you!

cynthia_power:Great work! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment