Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will create you a digital menu video

I will create you a digital menu video












About:

I will design you a digital menu video design to run on a USB flash key.

What you will get with this account;
  • Royalty Free Stock Images (you get to keep for other projects)
  • Create digital menu boards for fast food restaurants
  •  - or -Create digital signage ad campaigns & presentations

You can also run on digital signage software like a content management system’s account on a Android media player to run your screen.

LET ME KNOW
If you need me to create a link to run on a browser of a SMART TV

PLEASE NOTE
This GIG pertains to those who want to professionally run their digital screens remotely with a CMS account. or a Flash USB key.

I am a professional digital signage designer. Contact me for any questions.

Reviews


cheryllynne453:I am very happy with the end result of this graphic.

innazade:Outstanding Experience!

dstar_204:great guy, good communication - thanks

aris74:amazing experience and thank you

mojokoto:Amazing Job! Will surely use his services again.


No comments:

Post a Comment