Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will create trend moodboard for your fashion collections

I will create trend moodboard for your fashion collections












About:

Hey guys!

I'm a professional fashion designer who has worked with international and private labels for the past 7 years. If you're looking for inspirations, or trying to create a moodboard for a fashion idea / collection that you have, I can help!

*If you need help with interior/lifestyle moodboards, I can do those too.

All you have to do is to provide me with as much information about your idea as possible, including the following:

1. Your idea / theme
2. Style / season
3. Colors
4. Fabric
5. Texture
6. Gender

There are three different options, so let me know if you have questions about them!

Reviews


bichinua:This is the second time I work with her and it is fantastic.\nShe is very fast and proffesional. She includes her opinions to make the project more beautiful.\nIf you want a good design, proffesional and fast, Immeredith is your girl.\n\nFully recommend!! \n\nThanks Immeredith :)

immeredith:Thank you for your trust in my work! It was an absolute pleasure to have worked with bichinua, and I can't wait to work with them again! :)

bichinua:She is a professional. She works very fast and very well, giving advices that can fit better.\n\nI have felt very comfortable working with her and I would do it again.\n\nI recommend 100%.

immeredith:Communicate incredibly well about what the job entails and the specific requirements! Had a great time working with Bichinua and I definitely look forward to working with them again! :)

michleisaacson:Thank you very much, it was an easy and nice process.


No comments:

Post a Comment