Friday, November 2, 2018

I will design a business keynote presentation

I will design a business keynote presentation












About:

Originaly I am an IT Engineer with a Programmer degree but I am working as a UI/UX developer.

I have many years of experience designing business presentations. My focus is to work closely with you to deliver quality work in a timely manner at a competitive rate.

I design  presentations that include attention to detail, good use of imagery, thoughtful selection of font and color while at the same time keeping slides polished and professional.

What am I Providing? 

  • High quality images display
  • Optimizing an existing presentation (You must provide text and images for each slide)
  • Clean and Professional
  • Insert charts and graph
  • Add transitions and animations
  • Source File: Editable .key

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment