Friday, November 2, 2018

I will do portfolio and presentation design

I will do portfolio and presentation design












About:

I am an architect with experience in publications. I can make a costume design for your portfolio, cv, presentation in very short time.

Reviews


umcadop:Very professional and excellent communication, something that makes projects and expectations very easy.

annobanno11:returning buyer, as great experience as before. Very good communicative with and super supportive during whole design process

adrianlien:Great work!

annobanno11:great to work with

leilalisic:Seller had great communication and was very prompt. I would recommend explaining to people what you require from them besides just the work, to create a good portfolio and quickly. This will make the process easier on both ends. After a multiple revisions I am happy with the end result and appreciate the communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment