Friday, November 2, 2018

I will design up to 24 slides

I will design up to 24 slides












About:

Hi, I'm Bot_vfx..Please see samples of my work here:

PDF:https://goo.gl/mjWf4N

IMG:https://goo.gl/LKmKXM

Take your cryptocurrency Presentation to the next level, let's make compelling presentation that will wow your audience.

All you need to do is send me the content of your presentation, I'll analyze the goal/audience of your presentation, then draft different concepts, designs amp; then implement the concept best suited for you.

Final Files - PDF amp; PPTX Editable Source File (Completely Bespoke Set Of Master Slides)

Why work with us?

1. You will get aprofessional,High qualityandbrandedPowerpoint Presentation.

2. I provide extra fast delivery in just24hrs.

3. You’ll be working with high level skilled designers who is an expert inPowerpoint,Photoshop and Illustrator,.. and I am veryprofessionalto work with.

4. I am available 24/7

5. Our process is fast and convenient.

Feel free to message me if you have any concern and or question about this gig.

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


yiannis296:Although he delay on deliverying not in 24hrs as promoted, he did quit good job but not excellent, his english not the best but can communicate

bot_vfx:Great Buyer

henryiwuala:Great job

henryiwuala:Great work

angeldesign:Nice collaboration once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment