Monday, November 5, 2018

I will develop elearning course in adobe captivate

I will develop elearning course in adobe captivate












About:

I will develop your elearning slides or entire project from the content you provide using sector leader Adobe Captivate* All slides or entire elearning project compatible with SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 or AICC.

Please contact me before submitting an order to discuss your next project.

If Mobile Devices important for you, I can produce your elearning content in responsive design(HTML5) to run your elearning course on iPad, iPhone, Samsung tablet or mobile phone.

IN THIS GIG, YOU WILL GET;

  • 3 slides/screen/quiz/drag&drop on our standard templates available in Adobe Captivate.
  • Include the provided voice files
  • Include any kind of visual multimedia you provided
  • Drag & Drop activities (if you need and if you want)
  • Flashcard activities
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Garantie

I WILL USE CUTOUT PEOPLE IN YOUR ELEARNING

  • People with Disability
  • Athletic People
  • Business People
  • Industrial People
  • Medical People
  • Cartoon Characters
  • Children


I work every day of the week.


* Adobe, creator of Captivate, Photoshop, PDF, Premiere and many, hold 72.40%* of the rapid elearning development tools market.

Reviews


turtlefalconer:I would be lost without Faruk! He is the BEST for captivate! I have consulted him on many projects - he is the best for captivate!

atasehir:My Super customer! :)\r\nOutstanding experience! Always glad to work with you.

turtlefalconer:The BEST fiverr for design in captivate!

atasehir:Outstanding experience! Always glad to work with you.

turtlefalconer:I can’t speak highly enough about Faruk’s creativity and delivery! Super fast and super good! Best Fiverr for captivate!!


No comments:

Post a Comment