Monday, November 5, 2018

I will design a:

I will design a:












About:

I would be delighted to create your presentation package for you. I have a great amount of experience in the entertainment industry as well as in the pitching arena. I have made many decks that have made their way to major television networks, government  officials. I am easy to work with and will be in constant communication with you during the creation of your deck!

Reviews


kturner59:This is my third time working with Jenny on a pitch deck, and I’m always thrilled with the results. I’ll be back for more!

donnagummelt:Excellent work, fast and professional

victorjones:It was easy and effiicient. I will be working with her in the future

kturner59:Jenny has been great to work with and created an eye-catching deck for me that was right in line with the look and feel of my script. She was great!

jennyoreed:Thank you! Very creative and very easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment