Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will design your high quality catalogue

I will design your high quality catalogue












About:

Excellent value for money: a full A4,A5 or different size brochure, catalogue or trifold flyer including all the images (stock images) delivered as a print ready file or interactive PDF for digital marketing campaigns.

*

For 5$(1gig) I will design 2 pages high-quality ready to print catalogue.

*

Summary of what you get:

*
-A high-quality design by a professional graphic designer.
-An eye-catching front and back cover.
-Consultancy and suggestions for the images and illustrations.
-You will receive a full draft before the final version for any changes and corrections.
-Including 3 times changes and corrections.
-Good communication to increase the client satisfaction.
-PDF format of the brochure.
-Print-ready format of the brochure.


Not too sure what you want? Contact me to schedule and we will develop a plan together.

My Services Are:

1. Flyer

2. Brochure

3 Catalogue

4.Post Card
5. Poster
6. Business Card
7. Label
10. Advertising Banners
11. Large Billboard
13. POSTCARD
14. BUSINESS CARD
18. SALES PAGES

If you have any queries, pleasecontact me before purchasing.

I Hope To Work With You Soon!

Reviews


raymondbeh313:Great Service provided overall, fast and efficient.

galaxyavenue:Excellent!

crystalclearsol:Outstanding! My 24 page company brochure is fantastic! Great final product and had no problems making revisions for me until it was perfect!\nThanks again!

galaxyavenue:Perfect work together. Fantastic communications and organizations of work. Excellent buyer!

xpazr101:Perfect job! My best partner here on fiverr! Looking forward for next project with Galaxyavenue.\n\nThank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment