Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I will provide a professional multipurpose powerpoint templates

I will provide a professional multipurpose powerpoint templates












About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER ***


Hello! This is Yamna, An Expert PowerPoint presentation designer and I can help you on your next PowerPoint presentation. I have the capacity to work under pressure and quick turnover.


So you have to send me whatever you have/want on every slide or just instructions for every slide. I will design it + make it a branded powerpoint presentation. The design will be premium, just like you instruct me. Size, color, image, ratio and other related things will be changed or adapted as you want. Don't love the design? I provide full refund if not satisfied

So, no worries!


I am open for custom offer if you wish. Leave a message for custom offer. :)

Hope we will work together.


Greetings,

Yamna


Tags: powerpoint, power point, powerpoint presentation, powerpoint template, powerpoint slides, powerpoint design, powerpoint update, business powerpoint, ppt slides, deck design, pitch design

Reviews


amandahowe:The first version took 3 days which was fine for my time line. The revisions were done quickly. The powerpoint slides were simple and what I was after. Im very happy with the final product I have\n

hafizayamna:outstanding experience with her, thankyou :)

melisgold:This seller is always fast and detailed. Seller continues to deliver outstanding work each time.

hafizayamna:outstanding experienced :)

melisgold:I have hired this seller more than once and they do top notch designer work. This seller has work I will be presenting to Fortune 100 companies and they are blow away with the skill level. This seller is now part of my new secret weapon of success......HIRE HIM TODAY!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment