Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I will design your whole presentation in less than 24 hours

I will design your whole presentation in less than 24 hours












About:

I will design a professional presentation for you within 24 hours!

I will fully design a 10/20/40-slide presentation for you FROM SCRATCH. That means:
  • custom design and powerpoint template designed by me
  • I'm going to fit the data/information/contents you'll give me in 10, 20, or 40 slides
  • I'll come up with the presentation flow and direction under your supervision

All packages include:
  • A custom designed template
  • Copywriting
  • Free revisions
  • Animations and transition
  • The presentation in PDF and PPS/PPSX

If you want to check out my work, feel free to visit my portfolio on Behance as rgnsuarez

Reviews


mariannern:Seller very accommodating and polite. Very professional. Will definitely seek this seller again.

rgnsuarez:Absolutely loved working with the buyer and would love to keep working with them!

ycosta:Thanks Regina. It looks great! I am done with this course and appreciate your help getting it put together. I will be back in touch as I have more things to produce. For the moment, this is it.

rgnsuarez:Thank you very much for trusting me for the entire course, Yvette. I truly enjoy the projects you have for me and I’m looking forward to working with you again!

blackgirlzen:Very responsive and follow directions


No comments:

Post a Comment