Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I will design creative and professional powerpoint presentation

I will design creative and professional powerpoint presentation












About:

If you are looking for a unique and eye catching PowerPoint Presentation or need to give a modern look to your existing one, GrafixTykon would be your right choice. 

I have  huge experience in designing of presentations and I have delivered very professional and conceptual designs to my clients world wide. Either you need corporate look and feel or need some info-slides (Info-Graphic type Presentations) my experience and vision would be defiantly helpful to accomplish your desire.

What You Can Get From Me in $5 (My Basic Gig):
  • 3 slides Presentation
  • 4 Rounds of Revisions
  • Source PPT file
  • PDF file of All slides 

Important Note:
I work 6 days a week, off in Sunday  delayed response might happen during weekend
For another deals, can through by custom offers
  • Please contact me first, before placing an order

Reviews


eugenelee298:great delivery

grafixtykon:Great experience and thank you

liliheng:this is my second order. I am glad to use Tykon still

liliheng:Seller is easy to work with.

grafixtykon:It was a pleasure working for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment