Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I will design red carpet backdrop step,and repeat

I will design red carpet backdrop step,and repeat












About:



I'll do your backdrop/ step and repeat logo backdrop/roll up banner.

I'll do backdrop not only based on logo step and repeat
I'll design customize backdrop.

You just need to order me and I'll follow your description and design what you need.

I'm a level 1 graphic designer and do not keep any doubt on my artwork.

Please try to message me before place an order then
we can build up a good relationship between what you
want and it will be easy for you to go ahead.

DO NOT UNDERTAKE ORDERS SIZE MORE THAN 10FTX10FT (120''X120'')


Thanks
Jahed


Reviews


aleemnafi8105:Great job \u0026 very fast. I look forward to doing business with you in the near future

jahed15:Great experience! Look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you so Much.

pljones:For my store.

jahed15:Thank you :)

albchill:It was extremely breath taking to work with this phenomenal sagacious seller. He saw my vision and brought it to life far ahead of schedule. I highly recommend his work and will definitely work with him again. Thanks so much for a great experience Jahed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment