Friday, October 19, 2018

I will create elearning courses articulate

I will create elearning courses articulate












About:

Sr. Content Developer /Online course (SCORM/AICC ) developer and for a well reputed company , I have worked for Automobile,Healthcare and finance sectors.

Good hands and my 5 years of experience on

Articulate studio, Captivate 6 and 7 , Articulate Storyline,Domainknow Claro, lectora, SnagIt , Camtasia, Adobe CS Professionals ,(Specially MOBILE/TAB compatible courses).

Special Skill amp; Knowledge In Learning Management System

LMS (Sumtotal 7.2/7.6/8.2 SP 9, 2013+ and Moodle )
Medcom , MC Strategies , Mind Leaders and Health Stream etc--
Question Mark Perception
Sql Server 2000/2005


Specialties:Computer-Based Actionable Learning amp; Assessment
eLearning Courseware Development;
eLearning Technologies;
Work-Integrated Learning
Technology-Enabled Learning amp; Assessment
Learning Solutions;
Question Mark Perception Authoring.

Reviews


mmanns:Rajesh worked hard throughout the project and over delivered the project before time. He and I are business partners for life! Great Job Rajesh!!!

rajeshpanwar:Great Buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Communication!!!! I like the way of working.\r\n\r\nLooking forward for more projects.\r\n\r\nThank you

omarilm1:great demo

rajeshpanwar:Really looking to work in future.

gagor1:Very good seller and a delight to work with. He was very helpful, patient and willing to work with me to get what I needed. Timing was also very good....five stars all the way


No comments:

Post a Comment