Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will redesign your powerpoint professionally

I will redesign your powerpoint professionally












About:

I can create presentations for business or advertising, conferences, academic projects, job interviews, school courses or any other occasion. I also work on the re-creation of PDF files to editable powerpoint file.

I have experience in graphic design and image editing too for the needs of the presentations. I professionally use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. 
Please note that I don't conduct market research or write from scratch the content for the presentations.

Reviews


aakritipandey:Great designer - It's my 2nd time and I will definitely return back.

mahmoudali1:It's my second pleasure to work with such a great leader :)

aakritipandey:Brilliant Presentation designer. An absolute pleasure to work with. Diligent and responsive. Would definitely hire again.

mahmoudali1:It's an amazing experience, very Cooperative, Loved to work with :)

aakritipandey:Great designer - It's my 2nd time and I will definitely return back.


No comments:

Post a Comment