Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I will provide an engaging 30 slides powerpoint presentation

I will provide an engaging 30 slides powerpoint presentation












About:

Hello, I am Lydia Weston, a professional and talented powerpoint presentation designer.


My minimum charge for a single slide is $5
Therefore, i will charge
$25 for 5 slides
$45 for 15 slides
$150 for 30 slides

For this, You'll have to order for multiple gig to get your number of slides
You can message me if your slides will need a custom offer
.

Reviews


hanksjohn:I'm so excited with the delivery. I will use again. Thanks

lydia_smart:Thank you...I am grateful

purplehills:Great work from a Wonderful seller. She is highly recommended.

lydia_smart:Thank you..I am grateful

phoebekenedy:Detailed and well constructed PowerPoint as usual...Simply the best


No comments:

Post a Comment