Monday, October 22, 2018

I will design modern and professional powerpoint presentation

I will design modern and professional powerpoint presentation












About:

Please Read Our Description Carefully And Place Your Order.

Need to impress your audience, but don't have time to create or design a powerfulPowerPointpresentation of your self?

I’d rather work with you to talk about the goals of yourpresentation, the audience and the message. Let’s work together to find the right solution.

My PowerPoint services include:

  1. Creating a NewPowerPointfrom a provided outline.
  2. Optimizing an ExistingPowerPoint.
  3. Creation or Insertion of Charts amp; Graphs.
  4. Insertion of provided Photos.
  5. Custom Slide Template with your Logo and Color Scheme.
  6. ConvertPowerPointinto Video.
  7. make an info graphic

NOTE : ONE ORDER IS FOR MAX. 15 SLIDES.

If you're interested to give your presentation a brilliant makeover, do purchase my service to make a reservation and I'll follow up with you.

Thank you, and I look forward to working with you!

ORDER NOW…!!!

Reviews


essjr1130:Awesome job on the PowerPoint presentation, with a quick turnaround. I was pleasantly surprised when I received my finished product. Fabulous Job.

mqowiyuddinshof:Thanks! :)

mikebentel:this was great work and a value for the money

mqowiyuddinshof:thanks for your star and tip :)

rofiatin:fast delivery, and what a beautiful presentation, very recommended and will order again, thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment